Reserving the Train Depot
A Village Treasure
The original Cataumet Depot, built in 1872, was destroyed in a fire in 1924. The building was rebuilt and reopened in 1927 just as you see it today. The building is heated and includes a main meeting room with a sink, a back storage room and a bathroom.
The building is available for meetings, gatherings, special events and activities. In general, the donation is a flat fee of $25.00. This donation may be adjusted based on how long and how often one would want to use the building. For more information, contact a CCA Board member.
Please enjoy this special building. Before you leave:
- Turn the heat down to 50
- Vacuum the floor, if necessary
- Clean the table tops, if necessary
- Store any tables and chairs you brought out from the storage room
- Close any open windows
- Take your personal or party items with you
- Turn off the inside lights (the outside lights are on timer).
- Lock the door
Return the key and report any damage or other problems/issues to the CCA representative who helped you with your event.