Updates and Reminders
Honor Our Veterans
To honor and thank all those who have served in the armed forces of the United States of America from the Village of Cataumet, the CCA has placed a memorial stone on the island in Post Office Square. The stone was donated by the Town of Bourne DPW; the plaque by the CCA. Please stop by and pay your respects to our local heroes.
Show Your Christmas Spirit
Thank you to Patti and Bill Dibella for the donation of a beautiful evergreen for our 2016 Christmas tree!
Ho Ho Ho!
Partner with Other Local Organizations
The CCA works with the Cataumet Club and other citizens to restore Squeteague Harbor beach and rid our shoreline of invasive phragmites. We also work with:
- The Bourne Conservation Trust (BCT) to help maintain the Depot, encourage responsible dog walking on local trails and in our park and host the Easter Egg Hunt at the BCT’s Spring Hill Farm
- The Buzzards Bay Beautification Group to help maintain a planter on Main St. Buzzards Bay
- Aptucxet Garden Club of Bourne to help maintain gardens throughout our village
- The Bourne Historical Society and Cataumet Arts Center to bring the Christmas train to Cataumet
- The Cataumet Schoolhouse Preservation Group (CSPG) however we can